Join the exciting and innovative Panhandle Partnership as its Operations Coordinator! For over twenty years, the Panhandle Partnership has served as a catalyst for collaboration in developing creative opportunities for enhancing family and community life in Western Nebraska. The Operations Coordinator is a critical member of a two-person team. While demanding and challenging, the rewards of the work contribute to a high level of workplace satisfaction. The Panhandle Partnership serves the eleven counties of the Nebraska panhandle. Its offices are located in Scottsbluff.
Responsibilities and Duties include: assist Executive Director with all Panhandle Partnership operations, manage and market the Panhandle Partnership Training Academy, event planning, upkeep of current website and marketing materials, maintain and promote Panhandle Partnership’s Western Nebraska Resource Guide.
Successful candidates will be a collaborative team player, self-motivated, have attention to detail, have a high level of competency in Microsoft Office, digital marketing (social media, canva, website maintenance, word press), relationship building and professionalism in all encounters. Bachelor’s degree with three to five years professional experience is preferred.
How to Apply:
This is a full time position with starting pay at $16.00-18.00 per hour contingent upon education and experience with benefits package and opportunities for professional development. Position is open until filled. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and completed application to the Panhandle Partnership at email@example.com.
Operations Coordinator Job Description:
The Panhandle Partnership Operations Coordinator is a critical member of a two-person team. The role requires attention to detail, proactive problem solving, self-initiative, flexibility, and accountability. The Panhandle Partnership is based on servant leadership.
Responsibilities include the operation of the Panhandle Partnership Training Academy, website maintenance, marketing and messaging, administrative functions of daily operations, and supporting the Executive Director as needed. Critical to success are the ability to develop efficient processes, problem-solve, competence in Office Suite, high technological proficiency, effective digital marketing skills, relationship-building, and professionalism in all encounters.
Panhandle Partnership Training Academy
- effective messaging and promoting of the Training Academy and its value to the Nebraska Panhandle and surrounding areas
- serve partners via coordination of regional trainings
- effective marketing and messaging of available trainings
- maintain collaborative relationship with Western Nebraska Community College and maintain compliance with processes and paperwork
- ensure regional resources are utilized
- track Training Academy participation
- maintain Training Academy budget for review by PPI team
- maintain files for all Training Academy operations
- maintain up-to-date website content and be proficient with using WordPress
- perform annual review of Western Nebraska Resource Guide and update accordingly
- work with website developer to ensure proper functioning
Marketing and Messaging
- develop clear, consistent, and aesthetically appealing messaging for all Panhandle Partnership operations
- high technological proficiency utilizing Constant Contact, Canva, and PROMO
- promote Panhandle Partnership vision and mission in all professional relationships
- shared facilitation of membership meetings and annual meeting
- data collection for initiatives as needed
- administrative support for workgroups including invites, room reservations, catering arrangements, minutes, sign-in sheets, and newsletters
Operational Administrative Functions
- process all payments and make bank deposits
- maintain organized files
- oversee office space and equipment
- process all mailings
- ensure adequate office supplies
- answer office phone
- track all Panhandle Partnership attendance
- maintain up-to-date email listserv
- assist Executive Director with any additional requested support
Interested applicants should send their resume, a cover letter, and a completed application to Panhandle Partnership electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.