Safe & Secure Church Training
March 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm MDT
Join us for a full-day workshop providing practical training for churches who want to develop and improve upon a safety and security plan. Each training will focus on instilling core principles of church safety and security while also providing opportunities to put them into practice through scenario staging and role-playing.
Created and led by seasoned experts, the Safe and Secure Church Training is a powerful resource for your entire security team and introduces best practices you can immediately apply to your ministry.
At the Safe and Secure Church Training you will…
- Discover the philosophical difference between approaching safety and security as a ministry versus creating an armed fortress.
- Determine your church’s biggest potential liabilities and risks.
- Participate in live scenarios and role-playing exercises.
- Learn from an expert instructor and have the chance to ask questions.
- Feel equipped to take the next step towards developing or improving on a comprehensive safety and security plan at your church.
This training is great for church leaders and your entire safety and security team.
For event registration questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Panhandle Partnership Members:
First 10 registrations will receive $25 off with code PPI25