- This event has passed.
Medicare ABC’s and D too!
May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm MDT
Confused? You don’t have to navigate Medicare alone! Learn basic Medicare information everyone needs to know:
- What is covered?
- How much does it cost?
- When to enroll to avoid penalties.
- Where to go to get impartial counseling and financial help.
This free class will cover the following information:
- Overview of Medicare Part A, B, C and D coverage
- Medicare supplements
- Enrollment and eligibility deadlines
- Qualifying for extra help to pay for prescription drug costs
- Experts from the Nebraska SHIIP will be on hand to answer questions
- Presentations in multiple panhandle counties
Presented by Caryn Long, Regional Representative – Nebraska Senior Health Insurance Information Program
To register please call Caryn Long at 1-800-234-7119
Presentations will be held in several other counties pending verification of space availability.