MAT Friendly Support Group Implementation Training
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MST| $20.00
Implementing an evidence-based, peer-support group involves training on content, and also training on techniques for effective implementation. HBFF uses the Double Trouble model as a foundation for all pathways peer support group. The implementation workshop includes:
- Exploration of the Double Trouble model
- Clarity between peer and professional roles, exploration of boundary issues and basic ethical standards of care
- Medication-assisted treatment specifics
- Embracing strengths-based care and person-centered approaches
- Role playing common group issues, and practicing therapeutic techniques
- Implementation support provided in vivo, workshopping issues related to communication, staff understanding, and community engagement
This training funded in whole or in part under the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration-Center for Substance Abuse Treatment Grant, as part of the Nebraska Targeted State Opioid Response, through the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services and Region 1 Behavioral Health Authority.
This will be in room F013 and lunch will be provided.