- This event has passed.
Circle of Security – Scottsbluff
October 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT| Free
Circle of Security Parenting Sessions
- Learn the importance of the parent-child relationship and how to keep it strong.
- Learn how to be the best parent you can be.
- Learn how to manage your child’s emotions and your own response to them.
- Learn step-by-step ways to develop secure attachments with your child that will last a lifetime.
- Learn how to “be present” with your child during the best and toughest of times.
“The focus of this workshop will be for participants to learn Circle of Security Parenting© for their own personal family relationships and is not training participants to professionally use the materials or DVD.”
Classes will occur on a weekly basis beginning Monday October 21st, 2019 through December 9th, 2019.
Target Audience: Parent, Grandparent, Guardian, Foster Parent, or Caregiver to child(ren) 0-8 years old.