Circle of Security
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - April 13 @ 8:00 pm MDT
Circle of Security Parenting Sessions
- Learn the importance of the parent-child relationship and how to keep it strong.
- Learn how to be the best parent you can be.
- Learn how to manage your child’s emotions and your own response to them.
- Learn step-by-step ways to develop secure attachments with your child that will last a lifetime.
- Learn how to “be present” with your child during the best and toughest of times.
“The focus of this workshop will be for participants to learn Circle of Security Parenting© for their own personal family relationships and is not training participants to professionally use the materials or DVD.”
Classes will occur on a weekly basis beginning February 23rd, 2017 through April 13th, 2017.
Target Audience: Parent, Grandparent, Guardian, Foster Parent, or Caregiver to child(ren) 0-8 years old.
To register for this class contact Options in Psychology 308-632-8547