Bridges Out of Poverty – Trainer Certification
April 18 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 3:30 pm MDT
This certified training prepares individuals to present the Bridges Out of Poverty Individual lens and Bridges Out of Poverty Institutional lens workshops to individuals in their own organizations and partnering organizations.
Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, As a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
Receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a 3-hour recertification.
Additional funding sources are being researched. In the event that funding sources are available, reduced ticket prices will be available and any tickets purchased at full price will be refunded to the reduced amount.